McOsu Activation Code [Xforce Keygen]
Download ->>> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
McOsu is developed separately from and has no direct affiliation with osu! or ppy Pty Ltd.
McOsu is NOT osu!
A free open-source circle-clicking rhythm game client for osu! beatmaps, with the main focus on making practicing easier and customizing gameplay.
It is primarily a practice client for getting better at the official game by having tools at your disposal that osu! does not provide for some reason, it's not supposed to be a perfect copy of osu!, or to otherwise profit with a free game from a free game (what).
If you have never played osu! before, then I do not recommend using this client (except for VR players of course), as there are no gameplay tutorials in here (just google "osu!" and play the official game which is a lot more polished).
- Unlimited Customizability (Options, Console Commands via SHIFT + F1)
- If something is not customizable, ask and it will usually be made so
- Beatmap Overrides (Approach Rate, Circle Size, Overall Difficulty)
- Speed/BPM Slider
- Scrubbing and Quicksave/load (SHIFT and F6/F7, rebindable, jump to any point in time of a beatmap)
- Experimental Mods (Wobble, Jigsaw, First Person, Playfield Flipping, Reverse Sliders, etc.)
- Change mods and options while playing (F1 and CTRL + O)
- Built-in pp counter (live stats overlay + ranking screen)
- Compatible with 99% of all osu! skins
- VR gamemode
- Play any osu!standard beatmap by installing osu!, creating an account there and downloading beatmaps from the "Beatmaps" tab on the same page + importing them into osu!. After they are imported, you can close osu! (to force save the database) and start McOsu
- McOsu will load your beatmaps directly from the default osu! installation path, although custom paths are also possible
- You can use McOsu without installing osu!, a guide on manual beatmap management is available in the Steam Community Guides section for McOsu
Holodance VS McOsu
While Holodance is focused on providing a full VR rhythm game experience with osu! beatmap compatibility as a sideproject, McOsu tries to bring pure osu! gameplay into Virtual Reality while staying as close to the original as possible.
osu! VS McOsu
The intention of this game is neither to replace peppy's client, nor to split the community.
As a wise man once said, "plz enjoy game".
Please note that while McOsu is always a work-in-progress, gameplay is very solid in both VR and Desktop mode.
If you want, you can help out with McOsu development on Github, or just take a look at the code, as this is an open-source project.
- ffffffffffffffffff - "- Jaret - Mish Mosh"
- irrlux - "Talrava XIV"
- HazrdMC - "Phaze"
- Redon - "Aesthetic 1.3"
- DarkSlayer000 - "xXx_SampleSkin_xXx v1.3"
- Inori - "Stepmania"
- taikuta - "Murakumo"
- Easy - "Burning_Crow V2"
Release Date: 20 Mar, 2017
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Not a Potato™
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compatible
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Sound Card: XAudio2 / DirectSound compatible
Stardust Pack Download] [Patch]
FSX Steam Edition: Toposim Canada Add-On crack cocaine
Finding summer Torrent Download [Patch]
Europa Universalis IV: Anthology of Alternate History cracked download
Republique download now
Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online - Goddess Angel Wing do...
Armada 2526 Gold Edition Free Download [key]
Eselmir and the five magical gifts download now
My own little planet - Official Soundtrack [key serial number]
Free Download Haters, kill them all! - Ost